- This Website contains proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
- This site and all content in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, or used for the creation of derivative works without SMD Rays’s prior written consent, except that SMD Rays grants you non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited permission to access and display the Web pages within this site, solely on your computer and for your personal, non-commercial use of this Website. This permission is conditioned on your not modifying the content displayed on this site, your keeping intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices, and your acceptance of any terms, conditions and notices accompanying the content or otherwise set forth on this site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any software and other materials that are made available for downloading, access, or other use of this site with their own license terms, conditions, and notices will be governed by such terms, conditions, and notices.
- Your failure to comply with the terms, conditions and notices on this site will result in automatic termination of any rights granted to you, without prior notice, and you must immediately destroy all copies of downloaded materials in your possession or control. Except for the limited permission in the preceding paragraph, SMD Rays does not grant you any express or implied rights or licenses under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights. You may not mirror any of the content from this site on another website or in any other media.
- Information on this Website is not promised or guaranteed to be correct, current, or complete, and this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. SMD Rays assumes no responsibility (and expressly disclaims responsibility) for updating this site to keep information current or to ensure the accuracy or completeness of any posted information. Accordingly, you should confirm the accuracy and completeness of all posted information before making any decision related to any services, products, or other matters described on this site.
- SMD Rays provides no assurances that any reported problems will be resolved by SMD Rays, even if SMD Rays elects to provide information with the goal of addressing a problem.
- The Website may feature hyperlinks to third-party websites and other online content which is not hosted by SMD Rays, solely for the convenience of visitors to the Website. SMD Rays assumes no responsibility for any such website or other online content, and a user accessing such website or content does so at his or her exclusive risk. SMD Rays recommends that caution is exercised when accessing any online content, agreeing to any terms and disclosing any private information.
Linking to this site
- All links to this Website must be approved in writing by SMD Rays, except that SMD Rays consents to links in which the link and the pages that are activated by the link do not: (a) create frames around any page on this Website or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of any content within this site; (b) misrepresent your relationship with SMD Rays; (c) imply that SMD Rays approves or endorses you, your Website, or your service or product offerings; and (d) present false or misleading impressions about SMD Rays or otherwise damage the goodwill associated with the SMD Rays name or trademarks. As a condition to being permitted to link to this site, you agree that SMD Rays may at any time, in its sole discretion, terminate permission to link to this Website. In such event, you agree to immediately remove all links to this Website and to cease using any SMD Rays trademark.
- SMD Rays does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through our Website. Please note that any information or material sent to SMD Rays will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending SMD Rays any information or material, you grant SMD Rays an unrestricted, irrevocable license to copy, reproduce, publish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, publicly display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise freely use, those materials or information. You also agree that SMD Rays is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques that you send us for any purpose. Personally-identifiable information that you submit to SMD Rays for the purpose of receiving products or services will be handled in accordance with our privacy policies. Please see our privacy policies at https://smdrays.com/privacy-policy/.
Disclaimer of warranty
- Use of this site is at your sole risk. All materials, information, products, software, programs, and services are provided “as is,” with no warranties or guarantees whatsoever. SMD Rays expressly disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law all express, implied, statutory, and other warranties, guarantees, or representations, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary and intellectual property rights. Without limitation, SMD Rays makes no warranty or guarantee that this website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- You understand and agree that if you download or otherwise obtain materials, information, products, software, programs, or services, you do so at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages that may result, including loss of data or damage to your computer system.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Limitation of liability
- In no event will SMD Rays be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages of any type whatsoever related to or arising from this website or any use of this website, or of any site or resource linked to, referenced, or accessed through this website, or for the use or downloading of, or access to, any materials, information, products, or services, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, lost savings or loss of programs or other data, even if SMD Rays is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. This exclusion and waiver of liability applies to all causes of action, whether based on contract, warranty, tort, or any other legal theories.
Changes to Terms
- SMD Rays reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which smdrays.com is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. SMD Rays encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
- Laser eIf you are not satisfied with any part of this site or this policy, the sole and exclusive remedy you have available is to stop using this site.
- We thank you for your attention and understanding.